Amara Tunic in Bronzed Kilt
- Introducing our best-selling new basic in hand-dyed colorways! You asked for it, we made it! The Amara Tunic is a flattering, fabulous, fit, with details for days! Great on its own, the Amara can also be paired with a scarf or topped off with a beautiful rose jacket basic.
- hand-dyed/printed jersey tunic
- twist pleat shoulder detail
- scoop neck
- 3/4 sleeve
- center back seam
- topstitched inseam pocket
- finished hem
- also available in iced raisin
We hand-dyed this garment with love, laughter... and a little dancing. ;) Slight variations in color and print make it uniquely Art of Cloth.
- Fit and Flare: fitted across the bust, flares out at the waist
- rhonda is 5'2" and is wearing a x-small
- 92%Rayon 8%Spandex
- garment care:
- Wash separately in cold water
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry
- click the size chart below for garment measurements
The twisted pleat design of the Amara was a happy accident. We love it when that happens!