Emma Top in Aegean
- We made the artfully eccentric Emma Top in new fall-fabulous colors! The Emma Top says, "I have my own sense of funky-fabulous style, and I'm ready, willing, and excited to show it off!" We love pairing the Emma with jeans and tall boots!
- hand-dyed scrunch top
- long sleeves
- contrast sleeve/cowl
- asymmetric hemline
- also available in pebble beach
We hand-dyed this garment with love, laughter... and a little dancing. ;) Slight variations in color and print make it uniquely Art of Cloth.
- Fit and Flare: Fitted in the bust, flares out at the waist. Fabric has extra stretch for ease and comfort.
- rhonda is 5'2" and is wearing a x-small
- 70% Cotton/25% Nylon/5% Spandex
- garment care:
- Wash separately in cold water
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry
- click the size chart below for garment measurements
The original Grape Sky colorway of the Emma Top was worn by Lily Tomlin on season 2 of Grace and Frankie! How cool is that?!? There 8 girls in a warehouse are big fans of the show!