Friday Top in Water Ballet
- The Friday Top is the kind of top you wear out on a Friday night (convenient how that works out ;) ) This top is all about texture, from the woven ribbed fabric, to the beautiful hand-applied print. Plus, it looks fantastic on a variety of sizes and shapes! TGIF!
- hand-dyed/printed woven top
- textural ribbed/striped woven fabric
- front/back contrast panel detail
- graduated hem
- 3/4 sleeve
We hand-dyed this garment with love, laughter... and a little dancing. ;) Slight variations in color and print make it uniquely Art of Cloth.
- A-line Fit and Flare: fitted across the bust, lots of room below the bust. Because this is a woven fabric vs. jersey, this garment will have less "give" than a jersey garment
- suni is 5'3" and is wearing a medium
- garment care:
- Wash separately in cold water
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry
- click the size chart below for garment measurements
Kelsey's grandma used to do water ballet. ;)