Joy Jersey Wrap in New Orleans
- The Jersey Wrap is back and better than ever! Consider your collective wishes granted. ;) An easy-to-wear accessory that can be worn a multitude of ways, the Joy Jersey Wrap is perfect for gift-giving (spread the joy, hint hint), and a versatile must-have wardrobe addition! Rotate the Joy Jersey wrap around yourself to switch-it-up between poncho or cape-style drape, or wrap around your neck, and pull through the opening, to wear it as a scarf! Wrap yourself in some serious color this holiday season!
- hand-dyed/printed jersey wrap
- single cover-stitched seam
- raw edge hem
- convertible: can be worn as a poncho, cape, or scarf!
- also available in tequila sunrise
We hand-dyed this garment with love, laughter... and a little dancing. ;) Slight variations in color and print make it uniquely Art of Cloth.
- charlene is 5'6" and is wearing a lg/xl
- 92%Rayon 8%Spandex
- garment care:
- wash separately in cold water
- do not bleach
- lay flat to dry
- sm/md - 38" length x 22 width" when folded in half and laying flat
- lg/xl - 41" length x 25 width" when folded in half and laying flat
We remade, and improved upon, our beloved archival Jersey Wrap. We have records of its fabulousness from as far back as 2009, but it's reputation preceded it even then.