Katie Skirt in Black
- Oh what to do when your top just isn't quite long enough for leggings but you're not in the mood to compromise?!? We hear you lovely thing! That's why we've designed the Katie Skirt: a problem-solving basic to add a few inches to any leggings look!
- four-point black jersey ballet skirt
- smooth, fluid, black matte jersey knit
- fold-over knit waistband
- perfect for layering under a shorter top to pair with leggings
- a great basic!
- Flowing design allows for plenty of room in the hips
- 94%Polyester 6%Spandex
- rose is wearing a small and sandy is wearing a medium
- garment care:
- wash in cold water
- do not bleach
- to avoid shrinkage lay flat to dry
- click the size chart below for garment measurements
We named this fabulous basic layering skirt after our Summer 2017 Kent State University intern! We LOVE our KSU interns! Go Golden Flashes! Kelsey, our lovely jill of all trades, and Ariel, our awesome production and design assistant are all KSU alum!