Mimi Tunic in Pompeii
- Inspired by garments featured on Grace and Frankie!! Mimi is an artfully asymmetric and comfortable statement piece that is a great style for plus-size, but looks fabulous on everyone! With one hand resting in Mimi's roomy pocket, you can look oh-so-cool and effortlessly chic-unique, while contemplating all the things you contemplate. Well done, you!
- hand-dyed/printed jersey tunic
- asymmetric raw edge seam and pocket detail
- drop shoulder
- roomy 3/4 sleeve
- great with leggings or skinny jeans!
- Oversized: generous and full for easy movement
- 92%Rayon 8%Spandex
- garment care:
- Wash separately in cold water
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry
- click the size chart below for garment measurements
See our general sizing chart for more information
Inspired by garments featured on Grace and Frankie you say? Why yes! We combined the silhouette seen in episode 9, with the color in episode 13! In case there was a little something you liked about each of them... we're here to hook ya up! ;)