Trisha Top in Taos
- For some reason we can't quite explain, the Trisha Top seems destined to be worn to a mariachi-infused margarita night with your favorite gal pals. We even made a scarf to match, because we believe that accessorizing is the last thing you should be worried about when there are margaritas at stake. So relax, enjoy. And to aid you in the journey, there are pockets.
- hand-dyed jersey top
- contrast band/patch pockets
- 3/4 sleeve
- crew neck
- finished edge
- also available in new orleans
- accessorize with a matching sherry scarf
We hand-dyed this garment with love, laughter... and a little dancing. ;) Slight variations in color and print make it uniquely Art of Cloth.
- fit and flare: fitted across the bust, flares out at the waist
- charlene is 5'6" and is wearing a large
- 92%Rayon 8%Spandex
- garment care:
- wash separately in cold water
- do not bleach
- lay flat to dry
- click the size chart below for garment measurements
Our studio warehouse is right down the street from a sublime Mexican restaurant... margaritas anyone?